Best sandstone trad in the country, bar none.
As the first ever comprehensive guidebook to Chattanooga Trad Climbing, Chattrad covers hundreds of never-before published routes, from multiple never-before published areas, using numerous advanced methods of multimedia story telling – making Chattrad a guidebook like no other. Journey to this fantastic place with legendary character and guidebook author Rob Robinson.
- 548 Color pages covering Trad climbs to Sunset Park, Suck Creek Canyon, Tennessee Wall,Promised Land, and Big Soddy Gorge
- Local-born content from local climbing pioneer and author, Rob Robinson – as well as many local artists, photographers, and climbers
- Beautiful, accurate, and easy-to-use layout and guidebook design
- Tons of never-before published areas, routes, and recommendations
- Precision-focused area logistics, 1st hand route descriptions, and consensus reviews
- Candid video, tons of never before seen historic photos, audio interview, and exhaustive insider commentary and essays from the past 30 years of Chattanooga Rock Climbing
by Rob Robinson
2014 Rockery Press
548 pages. Color.